Occupational Health and Safety:
- This is at the centre of the operations of Rabboni Hospitals Limited
- We have CCT, Fire detectors with alarm, Fire Extinguishers, Sand Buckets, Mustering Point, Hygienic external and internal environment with good housekeeping to ensure a healthy ,secured and safe workplace environment.
- The hospital Medical Director is an Occupational Health Physician and the Current President, Society of Occupational and Environmental Health Physicians of Nigeria(SOEHPON), Country Secretary- International Commission of Occupational Health(ICOH), Board Member- African Regional Association of Occupational Health(ARAOH), Founding Member- International Occupational Medicine Society Collaboratives (IOMSC) and Member- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM).
- The Rabboni Hospitals Medical Director has 25 years and above duty tour in the National Oil and Gas Corporation of Nigeria of which about 8 years was on Occupational Health leadership and practice at a Greenfield LNG joint venture Project.
- The RHL MD is a 2002 University of Aberdeen (Scotland) Certified Occupational Health Physician and has vast experience in occupational, Environmental Health and Safety practice and leadership.
- The Hospital MD has great passion for Occupational, Environmental Health and Safety and is available to render this service, when so required.